WE ARE EXTENDING OUR VIRTUAL TEAM!
At SymProject we specialize in developing Software in multinational teams. We measure satisfaction and success by scope, time and budget.
We are searching a Java and Angular Developer to support us in a new project. The project is about implementing a data transformation and data provisioning software with an angular frontend to show differences between two data imports. We are using a highly automated environment and test all of the acceptance criteria with Selenium and RestAssured tests.
- Implement the frontend on the basis of predesigned UI-mockups
- Implement the backend
- Write Selenium and RestAssured tests to comply with the acceptance criteria
Your necessary skills:
- Profound knowledge in
- Java >= 8
- Spring >= 2 including Spring Data JPA and Hibernate
- Angular >= 2
- Usage of· maven and npm
- Nice to have: Junit, RestAssured and Selenium
- Working in an agile project fits to your mindset and behaviour
- You are engaged in the project and not just involved
- Your commitments are reliable and if an error occurs you believe in this as a chance to improve and learn
- ‘Shipment beats perfection’ is not just a slogan for you, but an attitude that leads your work
Duration: 6 months + optional extension
Volume: 4-5 days per week (fulltime)
Remote or onsite?: 100% remote, we are not used to travelling. Obviously, this means that you have an appropriate network connection to attend our regular video calls.